Jo Ann is a multi-certified Salesforce Admin who combines technical and change management skills to design and deploy automated solutions for organizations. The best part is that she uses specialized and business experience from various industries and organizations like entrepreneurial organizations, nonprofits, large corporations, and her own IT service company to assist clients. Jo Ann translates her knowledge in a way that all levels of users can benefit. In addition, she personalizes the Experience and makes it enjoyable for clients.
Oh boy, has she learned!
- BA in French & Foreign Languages with a minor in Communications from Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN
- MBA from Wright State University; Dayton, OH
- MS in Business Computing; University of Lyon II; Lyon, France
- MA in Conflict Resolution; University of North Carolina Greensboro (UNCG); Greensboro, NC
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Flownatic – using flows to automate business processes
Understanding and Empathy Her Secret Sauce
Jo Ann personifies Cloud Next Level’s pledge to help clients define and refine their organizations business processes to create maximum value and deliver superior results.
Outside of Work:
Jo Ann loves playing with yarn. She knits, crochets, weaves, and cross stitches. The large number of projects she has in progress does not stop her from planning more projects and accumulating more supplies. Creating new items, learning new techniques, and meeting other crafters keep her engaged. Other hobbies include singing, reading, traveling, and spending time with extended family.
We hope that you have enjoyed our study of Jo Ann and have learned to appreciate her as we do!