Salesforce for Nonprofits
The Nonprofit Success Pack is the foundation for the Connected Nonprofit. NPSP starts with industry-standard data architecture and adds pre-built constituent and donor management components. This flexible platform enables nonprofits of any size to run their organizations better and engage more deeply with constituents to advance their missions
Cloud Next Level serves as the translator between what Salesforce for Nonprofits can do and what you need it to do.
The Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud with the “Power of Us” includes 10 Donated (FREE) Enterprise Subscriptions to Sales and Service Cloud.
Sales and Service Cloud Features
- Address and Seasonal Address Management
- Donation Management
- Recurring Gifts Management
- Gift, Pledge, Soft, and Partial Soft Credit Management
- Honor/Memorial, Matching, and In-Kind Gift Tracking
- Gift Entry and Batch Data Import
- Basic Inbound Grants Management
- Engagement Plans and Levels
- Pre-Configured and Customizable Nonprofit Reports
- Web and Email Case Capture Case and Auto-Response
- Case Escalation Rules and Queues
- And more
Non-Profit Success Pack Features
- Constituent Management
- Event Management
- Fundraising Campaign Management
- Marketing and Communications
- Reports and Dashboards
- Elevate – Integrated Payments
- This includes payments and fundraising connected to your Stripe account for payments in U.S. dollars
How Our Nonprofit Clients Are Working With Salesforce
- Non-Traditional – Corporate Engagement. We work with a higher education client tracking corporate engagement with leads, contacts and opportunities.
- Semi-Traditional – We helped a local nonprofit track enrollments, auditions, fundraisers and community events.
- Traditional – We’ve helped Catholic Institutions track annual campaigns and Parishioner change as well as donations.
The Benefits of Working With CNL
- Access to an agile experienced team including project managers, administrators, developers, and trainers
- Experience with best practices based on cross-industry experience
- Forward-looking application ensuring your system has room to expand.
- Documentation and training to make sure you are in control of your own data and can manage your own system.
In order to fully leverage all that Salesforce for Nonprofits can do, you should work with a consulting partner like Cloud Next Level, that’s versed in diagnosing your organization’s requirements and configuring Salesforce to support them.