Would you like to deliver great client work, develop deep, marketable skills, live where you choose, and have fun, all at the same time?
Salesforce Analyst (FTE/Contract)
This is a position with high visibility and large levels of responsibility. Candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis and validation of features and functionality for a portfolio of large-scale Salesforce implementations and projects. The Business Analyst will be responsible for management of complex multi-disciplined Salesforce consulting projects. This resource will lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of Salesforce solutions. The BA is responsible for performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the development/delivery lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high-quality project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Requirements definition and documentation
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Solicit, gather, and analyze user input and requirements
- Identify and involve key stakeholders
- Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
- Interface with technical managers and teams
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Extensive Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation experience
- Salesforce integration experience, including between different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience authoring requirements, definition and related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to validate deliverables against requirements
- Experience with large scale Salesforce projects
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
If this sounds like you, we’d love to get to know you better! Please follow the link below.