This is a position with high visibility and large levels of responsibility. Candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis, scoping engagements, and signing off on features and functionality for Salesforce implementations and projects . The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for management of complex multi-disciplined consulting projects. This resource will lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of Salesforce solutions. The Architect is responsible for performing end-to-end, cross-discipline leadership throughout the development lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high-quality project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Works effectively individually and with CNL and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for, the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise-level projects with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus-building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Can be called on to take a lead role in CNL sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Business Process
- Process Flow Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration Workbook
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Project Plans
Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
- Ability to scope engagements and write proposals / SOW’s
- Extensive Experience across various Salesforce solutions: Sales, Service, Field Service, Community, CPQ, Tableau, Pardot, etc.
- Ability to assess client technology stack (beyond Salesforce) for optimization suggestions
- Must have excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Sets Deadlines for Project Team Members
- Ability to manage project deliverables, deadlines, and budgets
- Assigns Responsibilities and Directs Work of Project Team Members (including offshore resources)
- Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
- Provides Respectful Feedback
- Escalates where necessary
- Analyzes / Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Willingness to mentor/teach others on technical best practices
- Willingness and ability to document processes/procedures/best practices
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to discuss the benefits of the Salesforce platform/ecosystem
- Advanced Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as Salesforce and ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 7+ years of Salesforce consulting experience or in a related area.
- Possess and maintain Salesforce Certifications as required by role, upon hire
- Experience in SMB and large Enterprise clients
Sound intriguing? Please follow the link below, as we would love to get to know you better!