Cloud Next Level’s Managed Services team stepped in to provide day-to-day administration, several critical license consolidations, and system optimization. In a short amount of time, the CNL team was able to help beyond the scope of the original plan and solve a critical website to Pardot connectivity breakdown. When HCI needed to provide additional tools to the sales and support teams, CNL was there to make it happen efficiently.
Cloud Next Level recommended immediate updates to the HCI environment to resolve lingering issues that were causing repeated support holdups. HCI was able to leverage Cloud Next Level’s Managed Services solution, which provided personalized, hands-on support and training as needed. HCI’s staff was able to skill up and learn to use their system and maintain their data with minimal downtime.
Value-added services provided by Cloud Next Level include:
- Overseeing infrastructure, support, and maintenance
- Advising on and assisting with software application management
- Reducing software license exposure and costs
- Seamless partnering with 3rd party vendors for holistic solutions
- Gaining trustworthy data for decision-making
- Cleaning up system redundancies and overlaps – including reducing workflows from 40 to 11 to eliminate competing flows and timeout problems
- Implementing an automated lead assignment and lead scoring system
- Increasing understanding of the culture of the system to make smarter decisions concerning customization
- Identifying and addressing custom field complications
- Training in-person and online for end users and administrators
- Providing regular updates and dashboards for management/executive visibility.