Here we go, Salesforce 2020 has been released. Lots of features that were introduced at DreamForce in November are going live and you won’t want to miss them. For all of the details on the Spring ’20 release be sure to go to the Salesforce release website. Here’s just a few of the updates and new features that we think are most important and can have the biggest impact on your business.
- Do You Need a Managed Service Provider for Your Salesforce Environment?
- HCI Uses Service Cloud to Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Salesforce Spring ’21 Release Highlights
- Cincinnati Boychoir Significantly Improves Marketing Functionality, Enrollment Management, And Efficiency While Optimizing Tech Stack And Spending As A Result of Partnering With Cloud Next Level
- An Experienced CNL Team Helps CTG Work Through Bottlenecks